Google
 

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tomorrow: ASX Investment Expo

I say tomorrow but I really mean today, its midnight on 12/10/2007 and in about 9 hours I will be attending the Australia Stock Exchange (ASX) Investment Expo. I am really looking forward to it particularly as I want to acquire a charting software.
Today, I mean yesterday, I mailed off letters to join the Australian Technical Analysis Association(ATAA) after faxing them the day before and I think the combination of my acquiring a charting software from the expo and my perusal of the ATAA's huge audiovisual library on creating a trading system and their meeting being held next week will mean that by next week I will definitely be trading.
Over the weekend I attend the free Real Estate Mastery seminar that I got as a result of attending Unleash the Power Within a few weeks back. I am definitely looking forward to that and I also intend on applying that information begining next week seeing as my mother is a builder and has a pretty great understanding of the Australian real estate market.
Therefore next week should be a huge busy week as I am also going to be going on a detox diet to get rid of my biscuit cravings and clear the way for me to eat either a vegan or vegeterian diet (I am unsure as to which is most benefitial to the body) and intend on researching this.
Anyway, I'm excited.

Mwas