Google
 

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Since I want the type-up of "Reasons I Want To Be a Millionaire to be Perfect"......

I will leave it until tomorrow morning but in the meantime I thought I would share some great information I listened to regarding internet marketing and blogging.It's a show entitled Internet Marketing Unleashed Podcast, and it's episode 28 which can be found: http://scottp.podomatic.com/
In addition to that I thought I would share the show that got me started on Internet marketing. It comes from Internet guru Stephen Pierce's program, the Optimization Series (link: http://www.optimizationseries.com/radio/) -great show btw, the quality of guests cannot be beaten and will include Jim Rohn (the first mentor that powerhouse Anthony Robbins had) in future. It was an interview he did with internet millionaire John Reese on increasing one's virtual real estate and so a year from now when I am paying to attend world class seminars all over the world and learning and serving grass roots organizers all over Mama Africa, John Reese, Jim Rohn, Stephen Pierce and Anthony Robbins are all partly to blame.

Its my bedtime have a phenomenal night with even better dreams.