Google
 

Friday, October 19, 2007

Financial Freedom? I am not alone

First of all, I changed the names and descriptions of my blogs. This was done for the sake of optimizing my blog to comply with high value key words.
How did I know whether a word is a key word? 1)The first method suggested by Problogger is to go to 7search.com and type in key words that you would like to use in your site to see the number of searches on the 7 search site and the amount of the top bids.
2) The second is to go to Google, type in key words that you would like to use in your site, check the number of results and check the number of sponsored links as the number of sponsored links is....the number of advertisers bidding on a particular key word.
The great Napoleon Hill whose mega-classic Think and Grow Rich moved me at the core of my being


The reason I changed my blog's name to financial freedom is because of the following stats:
1) 7 search statistics on the term "financial freedom"
2) Google statistics on the term "financial freedom"

Secondly I am not alone! In the last hour I have found and subscribed to five blogs on financial freedom and it is so encouraging to see that we are a community. I will post their links on my site and attempt to get linkbacks from them. So look out for a box full of links to other great personal development blogs.

Mwas