Google
 

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Blog Search Engine Optimization and some recommended reading

A couple of days ago I posted a list of blog search engines that I would subcribe to. I just thought I would post my progress with that:
Blogger Talk- added myself to blogger talk, posted my blog on the introduction page and tried to trade links with 2 users, awaiting reply.
Blogger Forum - joined and introduced the community to my blog.
IceRocket - signed up and registered my site,awaiting registration.
Bloglines- couldn't sign up will try later
BlogScope- couldn't sign up, will try later.
Sphere: couldn't sign up, will try later.
Time for a break. Let's hear some wisdom from Ugandan journalist Andrew Mwenda (he must have been born in Kenya, he carries himself in a manner so similar to Kenyans)

I signed up for the Blogger Help Group and added my blog to the share your blog section
I just signed up for a service known as Blogrush. I was refered to the service by the Blogger Talk Forum Please go to their homepage and have a look at their introduction video. It looks promising. Anyone with any information on this. Let me know.

I just got an email from a fellow member of the Unleash the Power Within alumni in which she recommended the book the One Minute Millionaire by Mark Victor Hansen and Robert Allen. I will probably borrow it sometime this afternoon and post a review on my Story Time blog. Below is an interview with the man behind the marketing of the mega-best seller the Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren,