Google
 

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Reasons I want to be financially free

Why do it? Why submit myself to the potential humiliation? Why cut myself off from going out and partying like other 20 year old kids and instead hole myself up in my parent's house typing on a computer like some masturbating keyboard jockey (I think Star Trek is starting to turn me on......lol). There are a few reasons among which are:
1) I have always been an proud person who believes I can do anything I want if I work hard for it and I don't want to go against my own identity
2) I want to be able to pay for my own education. There is so much I wanna learn by experiencing rather than by reading it on a computer screen like some silicon valley stud (you see there are nice ways to describe keyboard jockeys). I want to attend seminars on nutrition and the like.....oh I need to go (to be continued....and the tense theme music plays in the back)