Google
 

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Getting indexed on Google

These are my results after trying to add myself to the blog search engines listed in the previous post:'

Blog Search Engine – Linked to it.
Blogwise – not available
Eatonweb Portal – couldn’t list because it was a paid site
Blog Universe – partially paid service, skipped over it for the time being
Popdex – didn’t understand how to use it, skipped it.
Blogarama- linked and awaiting verification in about ten days
Blogdex – currently under construction couldn’t use it.
Globe of Blogs – listed awaiting review
Blizg – According to their site: “We’re gone”
Online Marketing Links- has expired or is awaiting approval
Weblogs Compendium – looks like its no longer running
Octopus Files – didn’t know how to use it. Skipped it. Seems like a great grassroots site though
Kmax- Wanted me to link to their site on their blogs and then email them and so I did that.
Open Weblog Directory – Seems like a spyware site.

After going through the entire list provided by Blog Business World, I have managed to link to one site and am awaiting approval on three of the sites.
In addition to that I am also awaiting review to my added to google.com.

What am I working on over the next couple of days?

I am working on getting my blogs listed on:

1) Blogger Talk

2) Blogger Forum

I went to Wikipedia.com, searched for blog search engines and came up with another list of search engines: