Google
 

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Getting rid of $50,000 debt

Ladies and gentlemen, today I decided that I will voluntarily put myself 50,000 dollars in debt. "Why?" you may ask would I commit such a minor error in judgement? Let me backtrack to explain.

I did Unleash the Power Within (UPW) by Anthony Robbins......actually let me back track a little while before that......

A few months ago I was watching Youtube. For the last couple of years I have been a huge "personal development" information addict and so I was scouring the Internet searching for some soul food. Anyway I came across a video interview that Tony did with Larry King

Of all the things that Tony spoke about, the one thing that just lit my ass on fire was when he said:
ROBBINS: So, making that shift in identity is what makes a permanent change. Resolving something requires that you cut off any possibility of going backwards. It's burning the boat so you take the island and most people don't do that.

I couldn't sit still after that. I had goals....HUGE GOALS, I knew for a few years now that I wanted to be one of the greatest if not the greatest creative mind in African History and what was I doing about it? Nothing, I was taking baby steps and following other people's paths to mediocrity.

And so I took off to Sydney. Why? Just to shake myself out of a rut for one...to go out and take full responsibility for my life and to discover my own unique voice.

I discovered my unique voice and now I know that my greatest need is to feel significant/special/unique and be a performer and so I know how I am going to contribute.

So I got my free UPW ticket (the story behind this is simply amazing, I'll share it later). Went to UPW made some radical decisions and in making my decisions I came to another realization, I wanted a life of extreme, risky adventure. Therefore I need to be special and I need adventure.

Anyway, today was the integration evening for UPW and the point was to continue the momentum. When I came home from UPW, I lost ALOT OF MOMENTUM! I was the person that people came to hug because I had so much energy in UPW, what caused the shift? I realized that as much as I am internally motivated, I also needed to have an external world that reflects my inside.

My goal is to make one million dollars in less than 4 months right? Takes money to make money right? I want a unique life of adventure right? Take $50,000 out of the bank, sign up for financial freedom education from the best teachers on Earth, including Jay Abraham below.

That's how I'm gonna do it to keep the pressure up: Can you imagine the pain if I can't pay?I'll use that as a motivator when my emotions feel like dwindling to put myself in state and achieve results. Anyway I am rambling at this point, I will go out for a run now and come back to work on my goal with 10 times the intensity of before.

Be blessed,
Mwas