Google
 

Monday, October 22, 2007

Optimizing adsense ads design and positioning

When I first signed up for Adsense, the first thing I did was work on my ads design and positioning so that it blended seamlessly with the material. Therefore, it is for this reason that I skipped over Problogger's tips on optimizing positioning and design of adsense ads. Oddly enough, now that I have come to the end of the Problogger guide to maximizing adsense revenue, my adsense ads on all my three sites have disappeared. I am hoping I did not do anything to offend Google but I will keep you all updated. The next book I am going to read, or rather re-read is the E-myth by Michael Gerber because eventually I want to systemize all my passive income streams so that I can go out and focus on doing other things. Below is a video of a talk by the author Michael Gerber


Mwas