Google
 

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Melbourne Millions4Good Meetup

Hi,
What I have done so far?
1) Yesterday night I emailed Darren Rowse, one of the richer bloggers on Earth and founder of problogger.com, which is a site that teaches people how to make money via blogging ( I am yet to go over the site in great depth but from the exposure I have gotten thus far.....can't recommend it enough, it is a free goldmine) and asked him if he could spare 5 minutes a week to be my blogging mentor, I am believing he will say yes, or I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.....my mother's cooking lol
2) Joined the Millions4Good meetup group on www.meetup.com. The only meetup that I have signed up for and attended is the Secret group when they had a free screening in Melbourne and I can't recommend meetup.com enough.....one of the key ideas that I got from Tony Robbins when I attended his Unleash the Power Within Seminar a couple weeks back is about your peers..............
"love your family but select your peers" i.e. make sure you are consciously choosing your peers on the basis of mutual growth rather than ooops, slipped, fell and landed on her and so if you want to make friends on the basis of your hearts vibrating to the same rhythm (how beautiful is that metaphor, I love it) then make sure you go to www.meetup.com. Anyway the reason I mention this is because the organizer asked a question (are an aspiring, becoming or certified millionaire and my response is stated below:

"I am in between aspiring and becoming-a.k.a. I am now directing a great deal of my focus on it and have eliminated a lot of fluff to focus on it."

I will write a version 2 of why I wanna be financially free sometime tonight cause I read over what I wrote last night and its duck droppings...escpecially compared to the literary genius that I will unleash tonight.

My favourite words and ideas for now are: polymath/Renaissance man (here is the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymath

I will become a modern day polymath mastering and contributing to the knowledge of the African arts,literature, history, psychology, anthropology, sociology, self-actualization (yes its a category..get over it), relationaships, sexuality,religion, wealth-creation, grassroots struggle, politics, language etc etc

Favourite words and ideas of the past: animateur (usually when I hear this word in my head its said by Marissa Tomei and it sounds so seductive), pissed (this is because of how my childhood girl used to say this world, I always told her to start her own 1800 line and just repeat this word over and over again)

Talk to you in a bit