Google
 

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Darvas BoxesVisa, Amazon.com and Jay Abraham


Just thought I would send out an update on what I have been doing since I finished stage one of optimizing my blog for adsense.

1) Visa: The credit card I applied for came in. To maximize leverage I was expecting between $10,000 - $50,000 but instead I got a $5,000 limit. Now this doesn't give me the amount of $$ I was planning to spend or the emotional leverage that the $10,000 - $50,0000 would have given me but it was sufficient for me to sign up for:
2) Jay Abraham's mentorship program: That promises to teach me within 13 months how to be completely financially free. Does this sound like something credible coming from the 2 billion dollar man.
Yup! I first heard of Jay Abraham through Anthony Robbin's Powertalk series (which I talk about later).when he was interviewed by Anthony Robbins Later I heard of him through Stephen Pierce and Michael Senoff.
After hearing about him enough times I was convinced this was a guy to take a chance on and now I am a part of his 13 month mentorship program. Will keep you all posted!
3) Amazon affiliate: I am now a part of the self-proclaimed most succesful affiliate program on the Web; the Amazon affiliate program. I signed up for my Book Review/Story Time blog because I intend on using it to review books that touch me in addition to writing stories.

So what have I done with my Visa $ since I got it:
1) Bought Anthony Robbins Powertalk series: There are 66 CDs and I got them for about $330 dollars. I decided to get the series as I have listened to a few of his Powertalk interviews and decided I would like to model his interview style when I begin my own podcast show (I was forced to post pone this until early next year.)
2) Paid off a library fine from many years back: $300
3) Signed up for the mentorship program, giving it a 30 day trial: $3,300

4) Darvas Boxes: I finished reading Nicholas Darvas book. Great stuff! He completely breaks down his trading system that he used to net $2,000,0000. I have done some minimal research online and through my Technical association group and discovered that his ideas have stood the test of time. Therefore in the spirit of modelling success I will take time to fully understand his trading system and then begin "test trading" (with small amounts of money) either tonight or tomorrow night. Will keep you all posted.

Mwas