Google
 

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Networth IQ

You may notice that to the right, there is a scale indicating my financial net worth. The straw that finally broke the camel's back on putting that on the site, BEFORE I start earning money was a coaching session by a man known as Scott Harris who is a trainer for Anthony Robbin's company and the interview I read of Brian Tracy by Jay Abraham. Boiled down into one simple, easy-to apply step it's this:

In any field of human endeavour, there are those few key behaviours that will produce the most singificant change, find out what they are and make sure you measure (i.e. QUANTIFY) your progress because measured behaviour improves whereas unmeasured behaviour may dissipate

With that in mind, I have decided to buy a journal, and I am going to work even harder to get a morning ritual that involves visualization and recording and measuring my progress in my journal. This journal will also record my health and fitness goals which I talk about in my MAS blog.
The legendary Dr. Wayne Dyer

Anyway, just a quick update.

Enjoy,
Mwas